fiancee k1 visas
usa immigration attorneys


Get more information about filing for a K1 Fiancee Visa | Get affordable help with processing the K1 Fiancee Visa

If you are planning to bring your fiancée or spouse to the United States, we can assist you.  Fiancee-Visa Attorneys have a 100% success rate.  We can get your petition for your fiancce visa approved, guaranteed.

Over the years of business we have had many happy clients from all over the USA.  We welcome you to read their testimonials.

Years of experience is the key to success.  We have many former clients from all over the United States who have been very pleased with the personal service that we provide them, getting the K1 fiancee visa.  We care about our clients and work hard to make this a pleasant experience for them.

We do all the work, not you.  We are with you through the entire process from start to finish.

It is quite common for people to experience problems and delays when preparing their own K1 or K3 visa petition or by using an online form service that does not offer full support.

The Embassy phase of the K1 & K3 visa process has become more complicated since September 11.  We provide personal assistance needed in order to successfully complete your fiancée or spouses interview and obtain their visa.

We offer you peace of mind.  We take away the risk of having your fiancée or spousal visa denied so you save time, money have less stress.

Fiancee-Visa Attorneys can handle your Fiancée or Spousal Visa no matter what state you live in or the country that your fiancée or spouse resides in. 

Spouse and Fiancee of an American Citizen

Fiancee : If you are an American citizen, you may bring your fiancee to the United States to marry; and live here. Nonimmigrant visa for fiancee (K-1)- To travel to the United States for marriage. An I-129F fiancé(e) petition is required.

Let Fiancee-Visa Attorneys help ! We process your K1 Fiancee Visa!

U.S. petitions to the USCIS

The citizen of the U.S. petitions to the USCIS Service Center for a K-1 fiancee visa approval, the approval is forwarded to the foreign U.S. consulate where the foreign fiancee lives.

The foreign fiancee gathers the paperwork for the fiancee visa, attends an interview, and gets the K-1 fiancee visa, travels to the U.S., marries in the U.S. and applies to adjust status during the first 90 days.

Total time to process the K1 fiancee visa or K3 spousal visa: 6-9 months. This is usually the best method if the foreign fiancee does not have a tourist visa (or visa waiver), and if the foreign U.S. consulate will not do direct consular filing.




Adjustment of Status
Green Card

Why hire a Lawyer when we make it so affordable?


We find that the telephone is more effective in addressing your questions and concerns however feel free to email us and one of our consultants will personally respond.

K-1 Visa Processing


K1 Visas - Adjustment of Status - Green Card for US Immigration
fiancee-K1visas - k1 fiancee visa information
- fiancee visa information - usa immigration attorneys